Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Entry #3

NAME: Aubrey DATE: 2/16/10
BOOK: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
AUTHOR: J. K. Rowling PAGE: 571- End of Book
TOTAL PAGES THIS WEEK: 188

QUESTION 1:

17. If you could change one thing in the book, what would it be? Why would you change it?

RESPONSE 1:
If I could change one thing about the book I would make less death. I found that many people died especially in the 7th book. I think that it adds more feeling and emotion however I find it really sad that almost half of the characters die. I think that Dobby shouldn't die. He was one of my favorite characters and I almost cried when he died. Another character that I wished wouldn't die would be Mad-Eye because I thought he was a strong character and could of been of help for the other characters in the book.

QUESTION 2:

12. Do you think you would read another book by this author? Why or why not?

RESPONSE 2: I would like to read another book by this author because I really like her writing for a couple of reasons. One, I really enjoy reading fantisy. It is my favorite type of genre. Another reason would be because most of the books she has written has been based around Harry Potter. That way when I read them I would have back ground information. Also, there are many magical creatures in this book that other people write about as well. However, these creatures are often given different names. That way when I read the book, all the creatures have the same names. Overall, I have heard great things about her books and would like to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment